What you’ll be doing at Payaca
You’ll be helping bring the technology revolution to service businesses. Designing web and mobile applications enabling service businesses to create interactive proposals, utilise multiple payment methods and manage their operations.
We’re looking for a highly motivated designer who wants to build a world-class product. An eagerness to always be evolving and learning new techniques and technologies is a must. For this role, we welcome applicants who are looking to develop their experience as a frontend developer.
At Payaca you’ll be given the time and support to develop yourself, freedom to take measured risks and real influence on the product direction as we grow.
Requirements for the role
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A portfolio of work.
- Empathy – As part of a small team you’ll work closely with various stakeholders and customers. You’ll be expected to take time to develop solutions that take everybody’s view into consideration.
- Great communication – You must be able to clearly communicate with others and translate decisions into clear, goal led tasks.
- An eagerness to learn – You must be keen to learn new technologies and aspire to maintain a codebase that implements modern practices whilst being realistic and stable.
Preferred (but not essential)
- Experience with React Native
Our technology stack
- Mobile App – React Native, Redux
- Web Apps – React, Redux
- Backend – Node, PostgreSQL, Google Cloud Platform, CircleCI, Github, Firebase
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We positively encourage applications from underrepresented groups.